Monday, July 22, 2013

Greetings! I love the Lord with all my heart!

I am a wife, mom of 3 phenomal boys, and I work from home. I love green living & after all of the questions I have & all the questions I recieved, I desided to start my own blog so again I say welcome!!

My blog is to share my life with you and help inspire you to be a better you. Its my goal to introduce to you new ways of life & help you along your crunchy journey or just simply let you know you are not alone....

What is crunchy full of grace??
Im glad you asked, for me, its a way of life from the way you eat ,(gluten free, vegan, raw, vegetarian) (non-gmo, organic, local farms) to the chemicals you use (soap, body wash, candles, dish soap etc) and everything in between.
Its about reducing, recycling, re-using, up-cycling as much as possible, blessing others with items you no longer need or want....
Its deeper than being a health freak, but about careing for all God has created and respecting it, but helping make the world a cleaner better place.
Its making the switch to cloth mama pads, cloth diaper, reusable paper towels & baby wipes.
Its giving more than you take
Its sharing& praying for all thoes in need
Its growing you own garden to buy less fruits and veggies loaded with chemicals, pesticides, gmo's & fertlizers
Its being grateful for what you have and not always complaining of what you want or don't have yet.
Its about making as much as you can and not buying everything packaged & pre-made but taking the time to create masterpieces without all the extra ingredients you cant say & you def. have no idea what it means....if you cant say it, i feel you should not be eating it
Its about homeschooling your children if you can, to be sure there education is centered around God and you know excatly what they are learning.
Its about nursing your baby or pumping to give to your child....breast is best nonthing else can truly compare and soooooo uch more, i will blog on later

Its about letting your light shine so that all whom you meet know you are a child of God and full of Grace *-*

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! I think crunchy life is summed up perfectly in this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kraken signal Company is provided to any or all the net users. If you're a web user and wish to form AN account on the Kraken, then you'll simply produce it at no cost. Once you signed up for the account, you'll begin causation and receiving the non-public and official call on the Kraken support number +1-847-868-3847 or visit site https://krakencontactinfo.com/kraken-support-number-2020/

    ReplyDelete