Thursday, December 26, 2013

Encouragement for moms

If your life is as full as mine , I know your struggle.
The struggle, tears & frustration to get everything done, please everyone & look flawless....
Do to the media and reality shows a few women have misrepresented all stay at home moms, work @ home moms & homeschool moms!!
We don't wear heals and design dresses around spotless home with no kids and toys in site....with perfect nail hair & make up all day.....
Big wake up call that's only on TV.... The reality is most moms are up close to 6 go to bed close to 11 or 12pm.
We work hard to keep a clean home, well mannered kids & healthy happy spouses.
Sounds easy right? It's not, it's one of the hardest jobs you will ever have.
We have so many roles......teacher, mom, nurse, friend, chef, maid & taxi just to name a few
We are rarely appreciated or noticed as the priceless jewels we are!!
Be encouraged ladies! & do it as unto The Lord.... He knows all the struggles & he promises to give us the grace to endure & be with us!!
If you didn't get to shower, wash the dishes, lesson plan, make the grocery list for the next week, get the kids dressed, get dinner done in time etc... It's ok
Your not alone & the most import thing is a happy family & home
Do the best you can then leave the rest for God.... Did u know that no problem is to big or small for him.... Stress isn't healthy so take care of yourself.
Take a few minutes each day to breathe deeply, smile, think positive thoughts, complain less & pray more!!
Soon I will share what I desire to do, what I actually do & what I need to do
          My daily schedule
          My journey organizing & de-cluttering my home & time
          My natural journey ( hair, cleaning products, makeup , foods and drinks)
          My road to being a mom of  4
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment