Thursday, December 26, 2013

Our Christmas

How can I not express my gratitude for all I have and all I am??
All I am is because of the love grace & mercy Jesus shared on the cross for me.
This Christmas we keep the main thing the main thing!!
We celebrated baby Jesus birth the ultimate gift to all of us.....
We didn't go into debt or spend our last... Instead we baked & made chocolate goodies & spent time with loved ones!!
The goal was for each child to receive 3 gifts just like baby Jesus! The kids loved our gifts
We asked for educational items, music lessons, swim lessons, art & pe classes from outside family & friends. Well the boys will be taking swim lessons starting in January!!
I was an awesome day & despite some challenges it has been a great week off.... Tonight I was able to play games & have personal quality time with everyone .... To me that's an awesome Christmas & as an extra bonus the kitchen it clean & it looks great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment